The Graaff Reinet Club

back

About The Graaff Reinet Club

The Graaff Reinet Club

In 1875 The Graaff Reinet Club was established and in 1880 a new clubhouse was erected on Church Square. From 1900-1902 the officers of the 2nd Battalion Coldstream Guards, stationed at Graaff Reinet, made use of the club.

Today the building has been divided, a portion of the north side having become a restaurant whilst the club occupies the rest of the building.

Google Map

back
Cape Coast Accommodation

Cape coastal accommodation with West2Wild Coast

Advert

A perfect escape at Kliphuis overlooked by the Sneeuberge

Share
Languages
  • English
  • Afrikaans
 

the graaff reinet club

website design, search engine optimisation by ZAWebs Designs ZA Webs
web hosting by ZAWebs Hosting ZA Web Hosting