Palm Tree Cottages is a beautiful accommodation facility and restaurant. If it is cold, an air con will keep you company inside a cosy cottage. If it is hot, a beautiful blue swimming pool invites you.
Rooms with en suite bathrooms as well as self-catering units for those who prefer their own catering.
Braai facilities and braai packs available.
The menu has something for everyone. The food is good. The prices are right and the venues are stunning.
A fully licenced bar available.
We also provide conference facilities – presentation board /dvd facilities available. We also provide for other events and functions.
- Indoor/limited outdoor venue seating
- 4 Rooms with en suite bathrooms (1 room sleeps 4, 1 room sleeps 3 & 2 room sleeps 2) – arrangements can be done for more room if needed.
- Own outside entrances
- Coffee and tea necessities
- Bottle juice & rain water in your own fridge
- Set Menu
- Full bar (licenced)
- Wooden sun deck
- Sit down or take a ways
- Secure access control parking
- Bookings by email or telephone
- Ideal venue for functions of any occasion.
GPS : 32° 56' 51.80" S / 24° 40' 14.78" E
From Port Elizabeth
Enter Jansenville on the R75, cross the bridge over the Sundays River and turn right into the first street (Boom Street). We are the third house from the far end on the right hand side.
Enter Jansenville on the R75, cross over the 4 way stop in the middle of town then turn left into the next street (Boom Street). We are the third house from the far end on the right hand side.