Olivier’s Rust offers comfortable, fully equipped apartments, a swimming pool and undercover BBQ / braai facilities. The apartments are serviced daily. There is safe parking for your vehicles and trailers whilst you explore the spectacular nature and historical buildings in the village of De Rust, either on foot or donkey cart rides (which can be arranged on request).
Come and enjoy the clean fresh air of the Little Karoo. We are centrally situated – only 35kms from Oudtshoorn, and the World Famous Cango Caves, Ostrich Farms and Cango Wildlife Ranch. There are wine routes to cellars that produce their own wines. The Stompdrif Dam is near by for those who like fishing or canoeing.
Meiringspoort is a nature reserve which has a rich diversity of plantlife and impressive sandstone mountains.
For the adventurous there are cycle routes from 23km up to 96km in and around De Rust.
Our 8 comfortable chalets offer:
- Each chalet sleeps 1 to 4 persons
- 1 double bed and 2 single beds (Camper-cot available on request)
- En-suite bathroom (shower and bath)
- Fully equipped kitchen (mini bar fridge, tea and coffee)
- Air conditioning
- Plasma screen TV
- House keeping daily.
- Free WiFi
- Undercover BBQ / braai
- Braai Packs / wood
- Laundry service
- Salt-chlorinated swimming pool
- Safe, free off-street parking
- Close to fully licenced restaurants in town & supermarket.