Small and self-contained, this cottage sits in a pleasant garden in the heart of Nieu Bethesda. Have a barbecue on the patio and watch the sunset before being dazzled by the starry night sky. We recommend you try some Nieu Bethesda free range lamb chops.
On chilly winter nights, our genuine Karoo mohair wool blankets will keep you warm and cozy. On warm summer nights we have cool, comfortable cotton linen for a restful sleep.
Alleman se Huisie is self-catering and can accommodate up to 2 guests in a twin room. Don’t want to cook? Then visit our local restaurant “The Karoo Lamb” for hearty home cooked meals.
GPS : 31° 52' 2.61" S / 24° 33' 8.32" E
Please note: these co-ordinates and directions take you to the Karoo Lamb which is the reception for this property.
- Take the N9 towards Middelburg
- After 31 km turn left onto the Nieu Bethesda Road
- As you enter the village (where the fields end) turn first left, follow the road round to the right and the Karoo Lamb is on the left at the end of the block.
- Take the N9 towards Graaff-Reinet
- After 56 km turn right onto the Nieu Bethesda Road
- Enter the village (where the fields begin) and continue to the T-junction
- Turn right and continue four blocks
- Turn left at the T-junction and the Karoo Lamb is the first on the right.